Wednesday, December 10, 2014

RSS Discussion Questions

1. Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?

I selected the sites that I subscribed to because the topics interested me. Some feeds include CNN World News and Food.com chocolate recipes. I subscribed to them so that I can know what is happening out in the world, and to have different chocolate recipes, because I love chocolate. 


2. Was it easy to find feeds and to subscribe to them?


It was easy to find and subscribe to the sites, because all you have to do is go the the website find the RSS feed and paste it into your reader. In my case I used Digg Reader which is very simple and easy to use. 


3. Which sites were your favorites?


My favorite sites were OneDirection.net, thebeautydepartment.com, and TMZ.com


4. What else can you use RSS feeds for?


You can use RSS feeds to save time, find information easier, and look at everything in the same place.


5. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?


I am very likely to use RSS feeds in the future, not only for personal use but to use for school projects and anything else school related.


No comments:

Post a Comment